Haul & review: Yesstye

Hello again :) A few weeks ago I ordered on yesstyle some stuff again ♥ So let's get started ^o^

Champi - Drawcord Hooded Jacket -> $15.57

The color is slightly different then on the picture. On the picture the jacket has a kinda
faded green color but it's a darker green (as you can see it above ). But I still love this jacket. The materialis very thin and soft.
Fairyland - Drawcord Denim Shorts -> $13.74

You can choose between two colors : light and dark blue. The shorts look exactly like on the picture. They are very comfortable to wear because they are not too tight. Another good point is, that the waistband is very stretchy. I actually like them but they don't look so good on me ><

Home simply - Dotted Fleece Bow Headband -> $4.75

(Photo from yesstyle)
I bought me the blue one. It's very soft and looks super adorable. It keeps my hair out of my face while taking off my make up or washing my face etc.

59 seconds - Boy Shorts -> $4.75 

(Picture from yesstyle)
These shorts are perfect to wear under skirts and dresses. They give you kind of a ''safe'' feeling.
They are also quite stretchy and very comfy to wear
And thats it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment