Review: Wella SP Hydrate Mask

Hi there :)
Today I'm going to tell you a bit about the "System Professional Hydrate Mask" from Wella.
It's a mask for dry hair and it's my favorite product to soften the hair.


I bought 400ml for about $22 on Ebay, which isn't too expensive...
(It takes a long time until it's empty.) I used it for about 2 months and I'm reaaally satisfied with it! :) The description says that you should use it on "pre-shampooed towel-dried hair" and put it on for at least 5 minutes, but I normally just dry it with my hands~


In my opinion it doesn't take much time & the effect of it is amazing.
I'm not quite sure how often you are supposed to use this, but I usually use it every second day. Btw it smells really good as well! ^.^










Wella has many different masks (like color save, repair, etc.) for other hair types and
if you're looking for a hair mask, you should totally check them out! ♥
I highly recommend the hydrate mask, because my hair feels a lot healthier and softer after using it. You honestly gotta try this out~!
(And sorry for the pictures, the light was pretty bad in my room... >O<)

0 comments:

Post a Comment