Haul & review : Yesstyle

Hello everyone.
Today I received my package from the online shop yesstyle. I was surprised at how fast it had arrived.
It took only 2 weeks which is not too long (at least for me ) so I was very happy. I ordered 3 things. The
price was in total around $38.

Cloud nine - print zip jacket -> $12.81



2 color are available : black and white. At first I bought the black one which I liked a lot.Thats why I ordered
the one in white as well and I don't regret it at all because this jacket looks very stylish and you can combine
it with almost everything and it will look good. It's very thin so I would not recommend to wear it on cold days.
It's perfect for spring. The prints don't make much sense but I somehow don't really care about that. The only
thing I didn't like, was the ''plastic'' - like smell. But by washing it a few times, it will go away so thats not
a big problem :)

Fairyland - short sleeved watermelon print T-shirt -> $10.97 

I really couldn't decide wether to buy it or not >3< But spring is coming soon and the watermelon print is so
adorable, I really couldn't resist. The fabric is very nice and comfortable to wear. It fits me well but nevertheless
I wished it was a bit longer :O But I'm still pleased with this cute  T-shirt ^o^ Anyway you have to keep in mind that the shirt can shrink in the wash!

I bought the black one and I'm really satisfied with it. It looks just like on the picture. It's  simple and very comfy.
The material is thicker that I thought but I'm fine with it.
I'm very happy with my order on yesstyle and I made only positive experience so I would order more stuff and 
clothes from there :) 

1 comments:

  1. Cloud Nine - Print Zip Jacket How have you washed? because my mother put it in the washing machine and all the drawings were damaged

    ReplyDelete